Trxstle Products Limited Lifetime Warranty
What is Covered Under This Warranty
- Trxstle offers a limited warranty on all Trxstle brand products for defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product.
- For hardgoods this includes molded plastic components, aluminum extrusions, machined components, and off the shelf fasteners.
What is Not Covered
- Damage caused by the owner modifying, attempting to fix, or otherwise altering the product.
- Theft or loss of the product.
- Damage from accidents or natural disaster, AKA “Acts of God”, such as a tree falling on the product or driving into a parking garage.
- This does not warrant that the product will not become obsolete in the future.
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or scratches
- Defects resulting from conditions beyond Trxstle’s control, including, but not limited to, misuse, overloading, or failure to assemble, mount or use the product in accordance with Trxstle’s written instructions or guidelines included with the product or made available to the purchaser.
How Long Does This Coverage Last?
- This warranty lasts for the life of the product while in the possession of the original owner. Coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer your product. Please see the "Discontinued Products" section for specific details about discontinued products.
How to Obtain Services
- To obtain the benefit of this warranty, and the fastest service, please register your product here.
- For products already registered, you may submit a warranty claim through our online warranty claim form here.
- Can't get online? Give customer support a call! We're available at 360-481-8216 to assist during business hours, Monday through Friday.
What Trxstle Will Do
- Repair your product (see costs below).
- Replace the product if we are unable to repair it within a reasonable amount of time or if it is beyond repair, or issue you a refund. You may choose between a replacement or refund after we attempt to repair or replace your product (see costs below).
What Trxstle Will Not Do
- This warranty does not assume the risk of loss during shipment.
- This warranty won’t insure the product during return shipment to its owner.
Warranty Service Costs
- When it comes to having your gear repaired we have your back. Trxstle will cover the cost of replacement parts, repair labor, and return shipping for warranty service on your gear. We only ask that you get your gear to us so we can work on it. You're welcome to ship warranty repair items to our facility, or drop them off in person. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call customer support at 360-481-8216 before sending us your warranty items.
Address for warranty service:
Trxstle: Warranty Service
2915 Broadwater Ave
Helena, MT 59602
- The limited lifetime warranty for products that have been discontinued is considered void if the product is past the original 12 month warranty period.
- Trxstle makes no guarantee that discontinued products will have available replacement components or repair services for discontinued products.
- For original v1.0 and v1.5 CRC System owners we offer a discount for upgrading to the latest CRC System model. This offer is not available for CRC v2.0 and later models.
- For all warranty and upgrade services the owner is liable for shipping costs.
- Please contact email@example.com to inquire about upgrading.
No Other Warranty Applies
- This warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty. No employee, agent, dealer, or other person is authorized to alter this warranty or make any other warranty on behalf of Trxstle.
- Except where legally invalid, all other express or implied warranties, conditions of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose are hereby disclaimed by Trxstle.
Limitation of Liability
- Trxstle shall not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages.
- Some countries, districts, or states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of relief, incidental, consequential, special or indirect damages, or the limitation of liability to special amounts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.