What is Covered Under This Warranty
- Trxstle offers a limited warranty on all molded plastic components, aluminum extrusions, and off the shelf fasteners for defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the CRC System.
- Trxstle offers a limited warranty for defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the Rod Liners.
What is Not Covered
- Damage caused by the owner modifying, attempting to fix, or otherwise altering the product.
- Theft or loss of the CRC System.
- Damage from accidents or natural disaster, AKA “Acts of God”, such as a tree falling on the product or driving into a parking garage.
- This does not warrant that the product will not become obsolete in the future.
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or scratches
- Defects resulting from conditions beyond Trxstle’s control, including, but not limited to, misuse, overloading, or failure to assemble, mount or use the product in accordance with Trxstle’s written instructions or guidelines included with the product or made available to the purchaser.
How Long Does This Coverage Last?
- This warranty lasts as long as you own your CRC System. Coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer your CRC System.
How to Obtain Services
- To obtain the benefit of this warranty, and the fastest service, please submit a warranty claim through our online warranty claim form. You may also call us at 360-481-8216 to submit a claim.
What Trxstle Will Do
- Repair your CRC System (see costs below).
- Replace the CRC System if we are unable to repair it within a reasonable amount of time or if it is beyond repair, or issue you a refund. You may choose between a replacement or refund after we attempt to repair your product (see costs below).
What Trxstle Will Not Do
- This warranty does not assume the risk of loss during shipment.
- This warranty won’t insure the product during return shipment to its owner.
Warranty Service Costs
- To cover the costs of our time, all materials required for repairs, and return shipping we charge a flat fee of $75.
- For all warranty and upgrade services the owner is liable for shipping costs to Trxstle.
- For original 1.0 and 1.5 owners we offer a discount for upgrading to the latest CRC System model.
- For all warranty and upgrade services the owner is liable for shipping costs.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about upgrading.
- Trxstle will offer the original owner of a CRC a 40% discount on a new CRC should their existing unit be damaged beyond repair due to a non-warranty condition. After contacting us, simply return the old CRC System to Trxstle at 2633 Willamette Dr NE, Building 2, Suite G, Lacey, WA 98516, and we will ship a new replacement at 40% off MSRP, shipping not included.
No Other Warranty Applies
- This warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty. No employee, agent, dealer, or other person is authorized to alter this warranty or make any other warranty on behalf of Trxstle.
- Except where legally invalid, all other express or implied warranties, conditions of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose are hereby disclaimed by Trxstle.
Limitation of Liability
- Trxstle shall not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages.
- Some countries, districts, or states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of relief, incidental, consequential, special or indirect damages, or the limitation of liability to special amounts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.