Latest timeline update: 11-21-2018.
Production Status Report
- Plastic parts are all done
- First two aluminum tubes are done
- The last two tube sections needed to be reprocessed as the extrusion dies were damaged so the shapes were incorrect (this is our current long pole in the tent)
- We upgraded the spring buttons (the parts that hold the expanding sections in place) so they are quieter/smoother when you expand the unit (we had time to do this because of the tubes)
- We have instructed the factory to ship the first half of our production run as soon as it is completed so we can get reservation holders their gear sooner (Instead of waiting for the full run)
- We’re pre-assembling everything that we install here at our HQ so everything that can be finished ahead of time is ready to install when the first shipment arrives
The delays have been frustrating, and we’re sure people are getting more and more antsy so we’re feeling the pressure. It feels like its taking forever, but looking back at other first production runs things have gone pretty smoothly with relatively short delays and minimal changes required. We’re certainly going to give ourselves more breathing room with the next product release after the CRC. We appreciate your patience and support! Contact us with your questions or concerns!